Monday 24 February 2014

Week 7 Intentions

With my development of ideas coming on quite nicely, I have found that this is where the work starts becoming interesting and holding a lot of substance due to finally getting somewhere. I have looked into inspiration images and planned what areas I would like to go down and looked into competitors so now its all about key developments and focusing on Selfridges budgets, plans for their working year and coming to terms with the money to indicate how much I will have to play with promotion and designing.

By the end of this week, I would like to have completed;

  • Swot analysis
  • Smart objectives
  • Future Directions
  • Outline the 6p's
  • Identify the campaign plan
  • Further research into other sources (Secondary)
  • WGSN research
  • Key design indicators
If I can manage to successful complete all of these target areas, i will then be on track for the following week to begin looking into trends, colour and the whole digital aspect which is where I would like to be so that the week after I can begin designing my campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment