Thursday 20 February 2014

Unique and Creative outcomes with floral influences

Here are another 3 images that I came across when browsing on Tumblr. These I was immediately drawn to and completely fell in love with because of the originality and the creativity and though put into this. Also due to the quirkiness and the sense of style that these images have implemented which in some way or another leave the consumer wanting more feeling a sense of confusion yet understanding the beauty and the passion that this contains. This is the perfect set of images that have the powerful presence to light up a room which is the reason why I am placing them onto this blog. I want my outcomes to be a engaging and committed as they are. I want he consumer to come into a Selfridges store and feel the need to leave with something becomes the gifts/decorations are that special and moving that they leave you wanting more and more.

With the second image this shows an ice like ornament that holds real life flowers within this. This is pleasing on the eye as you think this is an ice cube and about to melt but this is in fact a frosted effect that gives off a sense of confusion. This is exciting and thrilling as you want to get to understand this more as a consumer and an audience. This is what I want from the audience in which I am targeting, I want them to feel the aura, the confidence and the pride the brand will have when stepping into this area as it is a new product area.

With the third image, this is just mind-blowing, you question whether or not those are flowers and whether they are real it is somewhat unbelievable. This adds excitement and energetic thoughts to the product which makes this so interesting and successful. With this being so unique, this is why this stands out. This is an area I would like to cover with my designs so I will try and implement this into the Selfridges style when it comes to creating my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment