Monday 10 February 2014

Chosen Idea- Flower Service

After having my tutorial with Paz today I feel more confident and motivated about this project. I explained both ideas in depth to my tutor and as he couldn’t direct me into a clear decision I had to try and think of the pros and the cons of both of the ideas I presented to him.  With this being so, this is where I eliminated the Nasty Gal idea due to majority of the class launching and creating new products/services for womenswear and I wanted my piece to stand out and not get lost in the crowd.

With my decision being made after a lot of thought being placed into this it is then I decided that I am going to take the risk and try the Selfridges flower service and put my all into this and try and pull this risky idea out of the bag.

This is now where all the fun begins as I now know what it is I need to b researching into and finding out about budgets, costing, promotions, style, consumers, space, pricing, gifts, home ware etc. There is a lot of work that needs to be achieved for this project to work but with the help of my tutor I feel confident that I can allow this to happen. This will allow me to check in on a weekly basis to see if my tutor approves of what I am creating/designing and planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment