Saturday 22 February 2014

Pinterest Images







Here are images that I found on Pinterest when browning for inspiration ideas. To find these images I was searching for innovative outcomes for floral design, flower decoration, flower presentation and so on. This is where I was able to become aware of these styles and these sort of layouts for flowers. I found these to be extremely striking as they catch your attention due to them being so outstanding and unique. The presentation for these designs are key which is something I will also have to bare in mind to ensure that consumers are not only happy with their goods but feel as if they want to return to the store for more. With the brand being so up market, they need to be able to offer exclusive goods which is believe if taking inspiration from these, this will be able to happen as they are unique and interesting methods that are being presented. These would be one of a kind and be able to entice consumers in. As this is so, i will keep these In a file to show how they have inspired me and my designs and at a late stage will show these to my tutor and try and gather his thoughts on the designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment