Friday 21 February 2014

Margaret Mason (Competitor)

Margaret Mason is classed as one of the leading florists in the North of England. This was established in 1961 and situated on Friargate sinze 1961. The florist provides stunning floral designs for any occasion. This does not disappoint.
The success of the company has in fact been published in the likes of the; Sunday times, Lancashire life, brides magazine. This is closely linked and has been a member of Interflora for over 40 years and they can deliver flowers worldwide.

With this brand imparticular, this is easy to make a purchase as you can either do this online, or over the phone which allows the consumer to relax and allow the florist to do al the hard work for you. So the question behind this is, would a consumer really travel all the way to Selfridges just for some flowers? This is what I have asked within my survey. I am just waiting to conclude the results.

The point behind my service is that I want this to happen so I am going to try and make the design as innovative as possible to allow them to travel.

One key pointer I take from this brand is that presentation is extremely key and the way this is expressed allows the pieces to noticed in a more sophisticated manner so I will ensure that this is how mine are displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment