Wednesday 19 February 2014

Week 6 Timelog

During this sixth week I believe that I have come to terms with the service and been able to clearly understand and express what this service will entail and why this service should go ahead, I have created a product identity which indicates why there is room in the current market for such idea, looked into the brand identity and clear identified the ways in which they like to work which covers their style, their appearance, their whole attitude and their powerful presence that they are presenting their consumers with. This then enabled myself to identify what the customer attraction for this brand is. This is how this has been recognised over the years and how they have established a name for themselves allowing this brand to b globally known and talked about. This shows how this is a main attraction and hopefully by adding my service into this brand things could also happen and develop in the future.

My main development for this week was distinguishing and portraying my target customers. This did take me longer than anticipated but I wanted to be as precise and thorough as I possibly could to allow my consumer to be on target. With Selfridges target customer being hard to get hold of I then had to have a back up and go with the consumer of those who buy flowers to date. It was then when I was able to split this up into my apsirational, my core and my tertiary consumer all of which would still use the service at Selfridges, some more regularly than not. Once this was complete I then tried to plan out a day in the life of the consumer to try and support reasons as to why they would shop there. This has really helped me in my development stage and I now feel more confident to carry on and start progressing with my project as impactful as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment