Saturday 22 February 2014

More Creative and Quirky ideas

Here are a list of idea that I find would be successful for Selfridges to create and promote. These are all quirky yet sophisticated ideas and would entice the consumers into wanting to know more about what the service can offer them.

  • Real flower lamp shades
  • Wreath
  • Candle holders
  • Candles
  • Flower vases
  • Plaques
  • Plant Pots
  • Lightbulbs
  • Birdcages
  • Broaches made out of real flowers and zips/fabric
  • Photo frames
  • Cheese graters with lights and flowers glued onto them
  • Flowers inside ice blocks
These are the ideas that have stood out to me so far as I believe that these are innovative, unique and could work well within Selfridges due to their outgoing and outrageous sense of style. With this being so, I will continue to keep an eye out and see if any other extravagant ideas stand out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment