Monday 10 March 2014

Week 8 Timelog

Week 8 has been a really busy week in terms of designing and planning. However, I never got as much work done as what I had planned to. This was down to being a little too fussy with my design layouts, however, i wanted to ensure that I chose the perfect one that was most appropriate to the brand and also for the new service that is being provided for consumers. This took a few days due to searching and re-searching again. However, with this being confirmed I now feel more confident in terms of approaching this campaign and the promotional methods that come within this element. 

Within the past week I have looked into the meaning on flowers and selected the ones that I found to be most appropriate/best sellers along with the best connotations that they behold. I have also planned out a shoot and focused upon inspiration for this which allows me to be ready for what is going to come next.

During this week, I focused on logo designs and colour experimentation and shown these to my tutor to allow his feedback to be given which has given me positive feedback to now work with and try and ensure that the designs are the best they can possibly be. Within the next week I believe this will be my most productive week due to having a photoshoot and allowing myself to become knowledgeable with advertisements costs which will then allow myself to determine which promotional methods will be designed and will give me a clear indication of what is it i need to be getting on with. However, I could not do any of this until the layout and research into the flowers and colours were finalised.

So in terms of progression, this week was very slow, however, this will pick up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment