Friday 28 March 2014

Promotion for dissertation/campaign

To give myself some forms of plan and to allow myself to become organised I need to think of the forms of promotion that I want to be present within the written dissertation to give myself deadlines. I would love all forms of promotion to be present, however, that is unrealistic and would not be able to be done.

With this being so, the forms of promotion I will design for the dissertation include;

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Website
  • Flyer
  • Tear away Voucher
  • Price List
  • Gift Card
  • Swing Tags
  • Customer Profile Boards
  • Moodboard for Pop up stall/Counter
This then leaves me;
  • Actual design for the service
  • Leaflet
  • Bags
  • Taxi Advertisments
  • Catalogue
  • Business Cards
  • Window Display
  • Customer book
  • Adshel
  • Uniform
  • Magazine Feature
  • Mail Out
  • Brand Identity Page
  • Assets Pages
  • Press Pack?
The reason why I am only adding so little into the dissertation is due to only wanting to give a hint into what the dissertation will include. Every other form of promotion for this service will be created after the dissertation is written and laid out. Some of these forms of promotion will be easier than others for example, the adshel, taxi advertisement and the business cards will be simplistic. Whereas, the counter design along with the catalogue and window display may be quite difficult to produce. However, there will be time to create all of these forms of promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment