Monday 3 March 2014

Week 7 Timelog

This week has most probably been my most successful week to date. I feel as though I have managed to get a lot of research completed and found that my idea and service is most definitely going to come to good use with the consumer that this is targeting. This will allow myself to be able to gather more development and have a substantial amount of inspiration to look over and try and plan out what I want my images to be like and how i will go about trying to re-create this.

During this week I have focused on research this being my main priority. I have looked into sources such as Mintel, WGSN, Pinterest, Tumblr and general pieces whilst also looking into and analysing strategies that competitors are focusing on. All of which has helped me with my inspiration. This has displayed how important and how much on trend the florist industry is and how much impact this has on consumers when they are carrying out their shopping. This has made it sure to myself that I want this to be a work of art, a piece of decoration and an in depth gift rather than not thought being placed into this whole buying situation.

By looking into the behaviour of consumer and finding out that sometimes they pass by and go straight to what they are looking for means that my service needs to be aesthetically pleasing and engaging which makes the consumers intrigued which will then persuade them into wanting to purchase something. During this week I have collected a lot of imagery that I have found to be pleasing and different which allows your imagination to take over and wonder how this has been created and who thought of this whole process. This has motivated me to try and be as innovative as i possibly can be.

This week has been extremely helpful. Within the next week I want to progress even further and look into colour schemes, digital marketing, trend research, icon and logo ideas and also look into other secondary sources. This will again allow further progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment