Friday 7 March 2014

Photoshoot Plan

I have booked the studio in one of the university buildings along with the in house photographer Dave Schofield. I have booked him to take the photographs for me due to his high level of professionalism. This is booked for just over 2 hours on Wednesday 12th so this means that I have a few days to become organised and ready for this.

Within this shoot I want to collect plenty of flowers and photograph them in a single manner as well as creating unique placements and placing these into a bouquet to show how these would stand out. This will also display which flowers will be available at the counter and display how they look for consumers who will not know of the type of flowers.

Within the time I have I want to try and be as creative as possible however, I am already aware that I am wanting to re-shoot. With this shoot I want to keep this as stripped backs possible for the likes of the social media outcomes. I will present the flowers in a pleasing way to allow the beauty to shine through but to also focus on the beauty of the different layouts that they will be supporting.

Things that I need to organise for the shoot next week;

  1. Flowers from a florist
  2. Vase/ unique way to present the flowers
  3. Images of inspiration for the shoot
  4. Back up ideas
  5. Flowers that I want to go and select
  6. Colour and positioning next to the flowers
  7. How I want them photographed
  8. Textures



They are the images that I am going to try and re-create with this photoshoot. I want this to be as simple as possible and with the following shoot this is then when i will bring the creativity to life and try and be as innovative and unique as possible. I am going to take these images with me to show the photographer so he understands exactly what I am wanting from the shoot.

I will get a range of close up and far away shots to allow the texture of the flower to be focused upon. This will help to draw you into the flower and be able to get a clear insight into the flower in itself.

The lighting for this be a white backdrop with a soft light with a hint of shadow to allow the flower to stand off from the page. These are my aims from the shoot I just hope this goes to plan on Wednesday so that the Wednesday after can prove to be a success too.

No comments:

Post a Comment