Thursday 20 March 2014

Facebook and Twitter Outcomes

Twitter and Facebook have now also been designed which means that all social media platforms are finished and can be ticked off my to do list. This means that I can now show these to my tutor later on today and see what they think, additionally, this can determine what needs to happen with another photoshoot as well as others forms of promotion.

The finished pieces look like this;




I am pleased with the outcome for these two designs as I believe they support a luxury brand image as well as supporting in a clear manner what this service is about and showcasing what it can offer consumers. With this being so, my main focus now is on further research into promotion layout designs along with further designing methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment