Monday 31 March 2014

Week 11 Timelog

With the weeks slowly creeping up on me I am now starting to feel the pressure of this whole campaign. However, I have finally finished all the writing with adding the finishing touches to the abstract, methodology, literature review and conclusion with a SWOT analysis so this has made me happy that I now have 9 days to completely design all forms of promotion that are left and make a good start on the layout leaving me plenty of time.

During this past week I have been able to cross off more than expected from my To-do-list. With researching into the uniform, bags and swing tags I now feel more confident with the instore promotion. This along with the help of the price list will allow consumers to feel comfortable within the store and find out who to speak to along with the pricing of the items easily.

In addition, with finalising the campaign design I again feel like I am on track, The forms of promotion that have been completed this week include the flyer and the gift card which only leaves me a few more outcomes to complete for the written dissertation.

Durign the next week, I need to find some other forms of inspiration from a variety of sources, find appropriate mock ups to place the promotional methods into, and begin the layout for the dissertation finishing all customer profile boards and other mood boards to ensure that I have a few days leeway to print out my work. This means that I need to get on with this work and ensure that I am focused and ready for a busy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment