Tuesday 4 March 2014

Instagram Inspiration - Flower Creator

Another source that I find to be inspiration was Flower Creator.



Again these flowers stood out to me due to their rightful placing. This was intriguing to view with the likes of the candle holders, the baskets, the pots and the vases. All of which as a collection seem to be very interesting and pleasing on the eye. This means that the designs are eye catching and stand out which is what I want the pieces from Selfridges to do. I want tho to be striking so that the consumers feel the need and want to feel that need to make a purchase.
The arrangement of the flowers in this sense is key as they way in which they are used can influence the products that are bought. As they are not just placed into a bouquet this means that there is more chance of them then being purchased and used as a form of art, a decorational piece that stands out from the others.
I have found this very useful and will bare these sets of images in mind as I want this to be as powerful as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment