Friday 14 March 2014

Shoot 1 Best Images

With the first shoot for this campaign being under way I found that this was pleasing and interesting to carry out. This shoot allowed me to arrange flowers in a way that could be presented within a catalogue and show the audience the range of flowers that will become available whilst also presenting them in a sophisticated sense.
Within this shoot there was a range of flowers supplied from Margaret and Mason florist which allowed the luxury style of the service to be supported and promoted in that sense. The use of colours and pairing up was key.

Here are the best images from the shoot:






























These are the best images from the shoot as they show the flowers in a variety of different ways helping the audience to see how the flowers would look singularly or in a bouquet within a vase. This helps the consumers to contextualise how this would look within their home environment whilst also displaying how this would allow the flowers to become part of their everyday life.
The flowers stand out for many of reason these being due to the colours, the presentation or the general feel you get when looking at the images. I am pleased with the shoot however, there are ways in which I believe I can improve with this so I want to show my tutor these and get an opinion on this before I carry out any further experimentation or edit stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment