Wednesday 12 March 2014

Selfridges Font research

To try and acknowledge the fonts that Selfridges already use I tried to carry out research on a variety of sources. The most successful and useful website proved to this;
https://inspiredideasheresecondary.wordpress.com/category/font-and-typeface-identification/ this is because this made it very clear that Selfridges used many fonts but the main one is 'ITC avant Garde Gothic Extra Light' with this being so, this will allow myself to become aware of fonts that are used within this designs. However, I wish to add new fonts to this to make this current and more modern in terms of communication towards the new audience. This will need to me carry out a lot more research to ensure that I select the most elegant yet legible fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment