Monday 3 March 2014

General Inspiration Images

To ensure that I try and cover all the innovative outcomes possible, I was again searching on Tumblr and Pinterest to try and find creative layouts and designs that I could possibly imitate and include within my service that I am providing for Selfridges.

The first of images that I came across were from tumblr.
The first image is of candles that can come in different shapes. I found that this was pleasing on the eye and could be features within my service. They could come as a variety of different flower shapes with different colours and a collection could then be based within this to allow collectable items. This would allow the consumers to either buy them as they are or buy the kit which they could then make at home. This would allow more action between the consumer and the product which could be successfully placed together. This would or could possibly encourage the consumer to come back to the store to buy into this more so. This is just an idea but I was drawn into this.
The second image is a lampshade that has buttons stuck within this. This again was another product area that stood out to myself. When I first seen this I initially thought that this would be great with real life flowers stuck onto this however, it would require a lot of maintenance and i doubt consumers would like the up keep. So my second thought was to possibly create synthetic one of  different colour however, i am unsure as to whether this would be successful.
Broaches was already an idea of mine which would be placing a new real life flower onto the clip which could be changed regularly. This would allow a fresh essences to be present when wearing the item and i believe this would be extremely innovative and creative enough to allow consumers to also want to wear one.
The head garlands was another form of accessory that  I want hoping to create however, I am unsure as to whether this would work and how i would go about this. This however, did stand out to me as an innovative and intriguing product.
The use of the birdcages was another option that I thought could work really really well as I found these to be aesthetically pleasing and allows the accessory as well as the flowers to shine and become a form of decoration. If I am able to get my hards on a birdcage this is also something I will consider to use.

All of these images inspired me in some way or another. I have found that I could keep looking and looking for images as the flower industry is so broad and there is so much to try and look into. I think I will leave this for now and look on another source and then this be it otherwise I will find myself to never be narrowing this down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment