Monday 24 March 2014

Week 10 Timelog

During the past week I feel as though this campaign is finally coming together, all of the key features have been organised and planned out to allow myself to get on with this in through depth. I am at the stage now where the 6P's are coming to an end and it is literally just tying up the loose ends and adding finishing touches which means I need to concentrate on finalising my promotion to begin putting this together.

Within the past week I have had my interim crit which helped me progress a lot in terms of direction and guidance as my tutors gave their opinions on my work so far and helped me in terms of improvement so I feel as though i am constantly progressing at the minute which is good. In addition to this, during this week I have focused on research methods trying to gather any last minute sources of inspiration which would help me in terms of promotion and ways of which to go about this. This pointed out to me that I am best to stick with Jo Malone to keep the continuity throughout the campaign whilst also showcasing how this brand helps to communicate easily with its customer. As i am well aware that Jo Malone and Selfridges are completely different, I am ensuring that I am linking the two together, I am doing this by keeping this clean and clinical but adding block colours along with boarders too. This links in with the brand of selfridges but also points out how this is different which showcases how a new audience is being targeted.

Within this week 2 pages of the website have also been designed, this being the existing Selfridges homepage to show how this would advertised on there with a direct link to the new site along with the Selfridges Flower Service homepage. This has helped me to link the social media and website together by again looking for Jo Malone direction and progressions. With this being so, my aim within the next week is to have all the written dissertation finalised, finish the website and make a list of promotion for the dissertation along with promotion for the overall campaign so that I can begin with this leaving me enough time to think about layout ideas and placing this together as this may take alot of time. With this being so, I need to ensure I leave enough time for this to be printed out to allow room for errors if there are any which there hopefully won't be but to be on the safe side i want to leave room this for.

With this in mind, next week will will a very busy week but this is needed as there is not much time left now.

No comments:

Post a Comment