Thursday 6 March 2014

General Logo designs


 This was the first logo I came across. This is a new version of the Rolex logo. This is simplistic and aesthetically pleasing. When I first came across this design I immediately thought it could work successfully with the new logo for Selfridges as I could add a simple clip art to the design and allow this to indicate that this is a new service. This along with type would be added underneath the Selfridges logo to imply that this is a whole new service. This was just a thought.

 With this design. I was drawn to this for many of reasons, these being because of the collaged effect of the pencil. I believed that this would be a successful style to go for showing how the flower had layers and can layer up your home and have connotations though this sense. Another reason why this logo stood out to me was because of the flowing, pleasing easily readable type. This was descriptive and adds more to what the existing logo has. This would add emphasis to the design.

 The reason why this design stood out to me was because of the outlined text. This would draw the consumers into the logo due to the style. This would also link slightly with the existing logo that they already have because of the outline on the Co section. The added colour in the background along with the pattern is what makes the type stand out. This may be successful for a flyer/poster or one one of the gift bags.
This is the Logo design for the brand of Liberty London. This is simplistic yet has that powerful presence when seen by the public this is something that would stand out from the existing Selfridges styled logo too.

I will continue to look for logo designs to see if there is anything that my new service could add to the style and see where to go from here. I however, know that a strap line would not be necessary for the brand so I will not be researching this I will keep my focus on creativity and flower based searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment