Thursday 13 March 2014

Chosen Logo

The chosen logo for this design was selected with feedback from my tutor and peers to allow them to pick which one works better. This was conducted in two separate groups. Firslty i called all my peers together allowing them to pick the most appropriate and pleasing design for them and then carried out the same process for my tutor. Coincidently they ended up selecting the same design which then ensured me that I needed to go with this design. The chosen logo design was:
With this being so, this allows the new service to stand out supporting what the brand can already offer the public. The reason for this is because I didn't want this to stand out separately I wanted there to be that link. I am happy with this logo design as I find it is aesthetically pleasing, easily legible and the vision of the service is clear as are the assets that this holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment