Friday 21 March 2014

Elle Decoration Research

When I was browsing on the internet for further source of home decorations It came up with Elle Decoration. This never caught my attention at first but when looking at the images and the quality and the message that comes with this, this allows the products to be sold within an instant.










From these images you can identify the quality, the luxury the sophistication that these hold. The arrangements along with the positing within their environment helps to express how the goods would look within a home situation which makes these easy to be sold on. This is a key technique that needs to be considered. When searching for mock ups, i could look for ones that are placed within a environment rather than just plan to add further definition to the idea.

What drawn me to these images the most was the focus on the textures, the colours, the arrangements, the focus just everything about the images stood out to me and drawn me into the designs to allow them to be presented in a aesthetically pleasing manner. This is something that I will try and imitate within my designs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment