Saturday 29 March 2014

Pinterest Images

To allow further in depth images to be used throughout the campaign I looked into Pinterest as a source of inspiration which showcases exactly that I want the service to look like visually with the products. The reason why I looked into Pinterest was to add that hint of luxury to the promotional pieces allowing someone else's images along with the use of my images to coincide one another and allow all the features to stand out.

Key images that caught my attention on Pinterest were;

































The reason why these images stood out to me is due to their luxury aesthetics along with the delicacy that these hold. The variation in colour, arrangements and the mood the the flowers are also key. With these images I have collected these to ensure that there are added into the campaign in some way or another whether this be within the written elements or on the promotion with these being strong images these are something that I wish to include.
These will be credited at a later stage to show how they have helped and inspired me in my direction for this campaign to allow the service to shine through with the use of the flowers and the context they are placed within.

No comments:

Post a Comment