Monday 12 May 2014

Week 17 Timelog

During this final week of the project this has been a struggle but also a slight relief and I knew this was coming to an end. This week was all about finishing touches and amendments along with the creative design of the whole portfolio which I am pleased with.

This began by editing the promotional methods, placing these into the position and changing the effects to ensure that there was a consistency not only throughout the whole project but more so with the portfolio. The final pieces of promotion were created which meant that I was then able to achieve the goal in which I had personally set myself which was to allow time to read over everything and proof read this to ensure that this was perfect due to their being so much lying on this final project.

Within the week in terms of progress I think this is when my time management really picked up and progressed as I gave myself strict time schedule to ensure that I met all the guides for this. This then left me in the position with time to spare which is personally how I like this.

So now within the next few days I will then be placing everything into a presentable folder to ensure that is ready for the submission within the next few days. What I will be presenting for the hand in is stickers, leaflets, flyers and a magazine along with business cards that were created to solely sit within the stand.

This week has been a strong and long week but I am glad that this is coming to an end and I feel as though this is the week where i used my skills to their full potential to ensure all targets were met.

No comments:

Post a Comment