Wednesday 7 May 2014

Promotion Development

Within the past few days I have managed to get my flyers leaflets and business cards designed and printed along with the window display. Completing this meant that I am happy with the progression stage that I have came to. This then leaves only the catalogue and the taxi advertisements to be created which means that I will try and complete these by tomorrow to ensure all my tangible items are together and ready to be positioned with the stand which also means I can make a start on my portfolio too.

With the flyer and the leaflet I have tried to keep the consistency with the same type font and the placements of the images due to these being on the stand together I would like these to coincide with one another.

The business card design and layout is pretty simplistic due to the brand being sophisticated and chic so I wanted this to channel through rather than this just being related to me.

The window display was a tricky one to create as this meant that I needed to ensure that the same style was kept. However, I did not managed to get down to selfridges again to take another image so this was from the internet then I created placements for the stall. This would change when something exciting happened and would showcase what is new in or what new features this will be introduing.\

I am happy with the quality of the designs and find they all link together well within the design. Now I need to plan what is going inside the catalogue and finalise this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment