Thursday 1 May 2014

Intentions for progress

With the final board now being designed and ready to be printed and submitted, this now means that there is still a vast amount of work for me to them do. This leaves me with a very long to do list which I need to prioritise me work load in a batter manner to ensure that I am able to keep ontop of all of my development and make this easier for myself.

With this being so, within the next 2 weeks the promotion that still needs to be designed includes; adshel, taxi advertisements, bags and packaging for the flowers and the products, window display, leaflet and also a catalogue whilst also making a new set of business cards for the stand.

whilst also creating this I still need to design a portfolio, create a score and also complete research boards so my intentions need to be clear. 

So here is a to-do list along with a time schedule;

Tuesday 6th - Adshel, Taxi advertisments
Wednesday 7th - Leaflet, Bags and business cards
Thursday 8th - Catalogue, brand identity
Friday 9th - Assets Page, Press Pack, Window display

This then gives me a few days to put together my portfolio and score leaving me with time to analyse this and look back on what I have designed and determine if any changes will be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment