Monday 12 May 2014

All Finished Promotion in Portfolio







Here I am presenting the final outcomes for this campaign of Selfridgs Flower Service. This showcases a variety of designs from the research stage, the planning stages right through the all the development stages where I then designed outcomes for promotion which would allow the service to take off. The use in this promotion methods is because this would target the consumers and allow them to become aware of this new service that Selfridges are going to offer.

In terms of layout for the dissertation portfolio there was no real structure. I have placed these in some form of order of importance, what forms will target the consumers quicker and what will catch their attention.

The promotion that I have created includes A website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pop up stall, Uniform, Magazine, Posters, Flyers, Swing tags, Bags, Packaging, Adshels, Window displays, Price Lists, Leaflets, Gift cards and Gift vouchers, a mail out, and a taxi advertisement. These are what I believed to be the most successful outcomes and I am glad that I have selected these forms.

The reason why the actual counter is not placed into the portfolio is due to this not looking how I expected and this did not fulfil how I wanted this to then look. When editing this and experiment I could not get this to form. However, I am happy with the designs I am dislaying and these help to showcase what this will introduce at a later stage. This would show what the brand of Selfridges would show to the consumers before the launch. This means that counter would then come afterwards.

As a whole, I am really happy with what is being presented here now. I think this showcases a hard and real good effort that I have put into making this seem as realistic as possible and I will hand this in proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment