Monday 21 April 2014

Week 14 Timelog

During week 14 for myself there was not a lot done really due to trying to distinguish what stage was coming next. This week left me a little bit confused as to where to go in terms of direction and analysis as I wanted to try and form a structure before diving straight into the whole design process.

With the communication flowing between myself and Eunice, the graphic designer for my stall and counter this meant that images along with emails and opinions were flying about trying to come to some sort of final decision. During this week just gone, Eunice managed to complete the counter design for the pop up stall which meant that she sent me the final outcome for this. With myself being happy with the final outcome, she then informed myself that she was then going to make a start on the stall. This gave me a slight glimmer of hope due to the professional outcome she was showing me.

With this being finalised and nearly complete, this then allowed myself to look into colour direction for the stall. I want to try and fit it in with the colour scheme Selfridges already maintain so I will try and experiment with the likes of yellow, black, white and also hints of pink occasionally.

Within the next week, in terms of myself doing work there will be very minimal done as I am having a break from work and going to Amsterdam for a few nights to try and give my mind a break from work. This means that Eunice will draw up the stall for me and email me her progress so that when i return from the trip, i can edit these forms of promotion and design others for the final board. This will then leave me on top of all forms of promotion which will allow me to put these into place and position them how I want to also allowing me to focus on other forms of promotion that will be placed onto the table.
This next few weeks will focus on promotion and preparing for the final hand in along with the portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment