Monday 7 April 2014

Week 12 Timelog

Within Week 12, this was again about finalising all forms of designs and placing the promotion into the mock ups, finalising all promotion elements in the sense of placement and positioning and designing the customer profile boards along with the mood board for the pop up stall.
During this week, this was finding all the promotional methods that I had not finished and placing this into the way in which I wanted them to look. This did take a little longer than anticipated but with timing issues this allowed me to prioritise the promotion that I designed first to allow a structure to be formed.

As I got everything sorted and completed that I wanted to this leaves me on track for the hand in and I am now ready to place this all together into a layout. This has been started within the pages that No designs are needed but I couldn't finish all the pages due to the promotion needing to be the main concentration point for the layout. So, I now need to finish this and get it printed out within the next day or two.

Within the next week, with this being the deadline week I intend to work as hard as I possibly can to get the dissertation printed out as early as possible. This then means that it will then give me a week or two to relax before getting back into the swing of things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment