Tuesday 8 April 2014

Finishing Touches & Priniting

With all the finishing touches being made and the whole design being finished with the created promotional methods placed within the right areas this then allowed me to be able to get this printed on the day. With booking in for a block cover, this was literally ready and waiting and I only needed to print out my pages which gave me 2 days to check over for any mistakes and get a re-print if needs be.

With the design being complete I was extremely happy with the outcome, when using the blog page as a form of inspiration I believe this has been carried through in a professional and sophisticated manner allowing the service to be portrayed in a classical sense linking in with the authority that Selfridges beholds whilst also showcasing how this is a different expansion for the brand and is modern and bring the brand new life and release.

The Final outcome looks like this;



































































I stuck to the black and yellow colour scheme and added hints of pastel colours within the images to brighten this up. This is the final piece that will be handed in, in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment