Wednesday 9 April 2014

Submission Day

With going to a ASDA - George fashion talk in Leeds with a my tutor and a few other student on Thursday 10th at 8:30am this means that I would not be able to hand this in at all on the thursday as the trip does not end until 3:30pm and getting back from leeds means that the office would be shut.

With this being so, I have just handed my piece of work into the Fashion office a day early so that my tutor can go to the window and collect this and then mark it with the others that will be handed in on time on the thursday.

With handing this in, this is such a relief with this being 70% of the mark. However, I find that I am excited to get on with further visual designs over the next 2 weeks and add further definition to the project. However, with working non stop for the past weeks this means that I am going to give myself a good week off any design work and relax before carrying on with further promotion outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment