Saturday 25 January 2014

Initial Campaign Ideas

With this brief being so open range you are literally allowed to produce anything you want to which makes this so enjoyable and so interesting to carry out. With this being my final campaign I wanted to get a heads start with this straight away so that I kind of knew which sort of area it is that I am going to be working with and creating a whole new product or service for. As this is so, I sat down and made a list of all of the key ideas that came to my head that I found could be extremely beneficial to the brand and also to the consumer too.
When making my initial ideas list I wanted to ensure that this was unique enough and was something that the brand could possibly later introduce.

Some of the ideas I came up with are:
Flower Service for Selfridges
Augmented Reality app for Mac Make-up (sort of like a virtual mirror)
Pandora Fragrance
Lush organic range of health supplements
Customized Ray Ban glasses
Topshop perfume range
Yankee scented stationary
Pandora clothing accessories
Paper chase vending machine for stationary
Lynx for women
Batiste dry shampoo for men
Apple watch
Nasty Gal launch in the UK
Missguided pop up stall

I believe that all of these ideas are possible and could actually happen in the real work. With the brands chosen I have tried to keep this as minimal as possible for the lower ended brands and for the likes of apple we all know they would be able to have a bigger budget. This all depends on how recognized and how popular they are.


With these I now need to sit down and have a think about which products and which services are the most realistic and which will bring the brand/company the most profit. I will have a think about this for a week or so and try and gather general research during the mean time to try and help direct me to my preferred idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment