Friday 24 January 2014

Week 1 Timelog

With this being the first week for the briefing of the project I now intend on looking back at the proposal ideas in which I submitted previously and see whether I am going to pursue with one of those concepts or change my idea completely. This will then allow myself to come up with a variety of different thoughts that spring to mind. This will not be limited I will look into both services and also products to allow more ideas to stem from this hopefully selective a professional and strong idea which will have a lengthy campaign behind it.

My aim for this week is to have my list of my initial ideas finalized and to then begin picking ideas that have more depth and seem to be more realistic for the chosen brand/company.
Once this has been carried out and I have a list of preferred ideas I will then have a think for over a week looking into the ideas individually and trying to select one, not only one that I will enjoy, but the one that stands out to be the most beneficial. This is where I will need to consider research into the consumers, promotion, budgets, costing and also consider the 5 It’s (see it, feel it, get it, do it and share it) and briefly determine whether this will be a success or not.

With this being so, I will now begin by taking the time to make a mind map of ideas which I will type up and insert it onto this blog. I am not going to limit myself so this could be lengthy but it is going to be a note for everything that comes to mind. The five ideas that I have handed in previously will also be added to this list along with new areas of focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment